Who are we?
Terminal2 Solutions Limited (Company Number 11063253), herein after known as “T2S” is the data controller in relation to the personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal information, or any other related data protection questions, please contact us at [email protected]
The personal data we collect will be:
- Your full name
- Your IVAO VID
- The FIR team(s) which you are requesting to be a member of
- Your email address
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To control access to our systems and the data within them
- To provide you with an account in order that you can access T2S systems
Our Legal basis for processing:
- To help us verify your identity
- To enable you to access and use the services
- To communicate with you about the services
Disclosure of Personal Data:
T2S will share your username and email address with “Slack” for the purpose of setting up an account.
How long will the data be stored for?
We will hold your personal information on our systems whilst you continue to have an account with us or until you request it is deleted.
We maintain a log of your activity for the purpose of identifying which FIR’s are assigned and processed by you, logs older than three months will be automatically removed.
Data you contribute to the FIR is NOT personal, and will NOT be deleted if you choose to leave the team, as that data becomes part of the publically available data once you submit it through our systems.
Your personal data rights and how to contact us
Remember: your data is your data. So, you have the right to request:
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems; that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances;
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it; that we stop using your personal data for direct marketing;
- Right to withdraw your consent: the right to request that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data if you withdraw that consent;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information; That we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider;
You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for T2S to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given.
You may withdraw consent at any time.Last updated: 21 MAY 2018